Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In the beginning...

Well this is my first blog post, I guess it's only polite to introduce myself and all that good stuff.

The names michael, I'm 22 years old and I have schizophrenia and am currently recovering, hopefully someday I will actually be back to normal, but for now im like 98% sane, which is more then most people in this day and age. One thing I'd like to point out is that I use the term "crazy" and "insane" very loosely, you will notice that when ur around me. I don't mean to offend anyone who suffers from schizophrenia, I just don't get offended very easly when it comes to terms like crazy, or coo coo or insane, or even mad, and if anything I find them a tad bit amusing.

I guess ill end this post with a random quote, which I plan to do for every post.

"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." - Oscar Levant

No comments:

Post a Comment