Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me a Code Monkey?

Although I do feel a bit forced into this, I believe it's time for me to get on track, I considered my education options and becoming a computer programmer seemed like a decent idea. I'm pretty easy going and I do change my mind quite a bit, but I feel this 2 year course will aid me in my mission for awesomeness.

I can't picture myself becoming all anti social again but I feel its the best thing for me, I need time to myself, the reason I was so on top of my game in the past was basically the fact that I didn't have much of a life, I had hours and hours to sit there and think about the things I now have no time to think about.

So school will be something new, and I always was good at computers and have dabbled in a bit of scripting and programming. Theres also a nice little business section of the course so that's 2 birds with one stone kinda deal.

It's going to be a tad bit on the dull side if you ask me, but with programming you can create worlds, universes if you will. Creating games to me is a primitive way of playing god, and the thought of playing god is very appealing. Being a hacker always seemed like a fun idea, I don't think they live the most crazy lives but I'm sure they get paid good if there good.

When you think of it, this world or universe that we live in is merely made of energy (+, -, neutal chages) and can very well be a simulation on a very large scale. So maybe gods actually a programmer... hell, Satan is probably the best gamer in this game.

Well I'll give it my best shot and see what happens, I'll be applying tomorrow!



"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can hear, what you can smell, taste and feel, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." - Morpheus

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great Michael. Go for it! I'm sure you'll be good at it. School is an excellent place to acquire skills that will help you find your direction in life. I wish you all the best.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kate, I decided to put that idea on hold, I actually moved to a bigger city in search for some good job oppertunities. It's quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete